New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Review for Graziano's Restaurant, Not the Market” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Graziano's

Graziano's
Reserve with OpenTable
Graziano's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 324 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Argentinean
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SW 37 th Avenue
“Review for Graziano's Restaurant, Not the Market”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I am a big fan of Graziano's Market down the road so I thought the restaurant would be even better. It was the opposite! More expensive and awful food. I ordered the skirt steak and there was not a piece I could cut that didn't have more than half of fat on it. I am argentine n used to eating this meat all the time. Never did I have a piece so full of fat. The waiter insisted that it was the type of meat. Yeah, when it's of poor quality! I expected better for paying $24.00. I asked for chicken (I couldn't bear any more fatty meat) and he brought me more of the same! It came after we were eating dessert so they put it in a box for me. The salad was pure oil. I went to eat some of my son's chicken (cuz my replacement food took so long) and it was also fatty/tendony. No clean breast. I always read reviews and never write one. This is my first review I write bcuz I felt so robbed! $130 for the worst food I EVER HAD! Too bad cuz they used to be good.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Atlanta, Georgia
“AMAZING.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

Fine dining in the greater Miami area. Everything I ate here was delicious and the drinks were amazing as well. The service was spectacular. Go here for a classy dinner with friends, a date, and it's also the perfect setting for a nice business dinner. If you take a cab to get there, make sure you let the staff know to call you one to get home. It didn't seem like cabs frequented that area after about 10:00?

Note: Went in November 2011.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Porto Alegre, RS
“Goodbye diet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

All they sell here is delicious! I cannot go there cause I lose myself in the middle of their subs, tarts, cookies, pastries...all yammy!

Visited February 2013
Coral Gables, Florida
“Great Steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Graziano has the best Argentinian beef. However it is pricey. The wait time is not bad. There are two locations in South Florida. One in the Gables and the original one at Bird Road and 92 Avenue.

Richmond, Virginia
“Meat”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

To be fair this is not my type of eating establishment. Medium charm. tV,s overhead. a little loud and frenetic. not quiet and relaxing.
I was served a huge piece of meat, half a pot roast, for about $30. All choices were huge and expensive. The meat was very tough, but flavorful. My family of 4 would eat this size for a weeknight meal. If I ordered veggies on the side the dishes were huge.

• 3 of 5 bubbles