“Friendly late dinner”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 359 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between Valencia & Andalusia
Transit: Miami-Dade Transit Bus 56 stop is on Corner of restaurant, Coral Gables Trolley Stop is one block North
Description: Fleming’s Steakhouse is the ultimate steakhouse destination for people seeking a stylish, lively and contemporary dining experience. Nationally renowned for our USDA Prime beef and steakhouse fare, Fleming's is equally celebrated for the ‘Fleming’s 100’, our award-winning wine list that features 100 wines by-the-glass, many available at $10 or less. While Prime beef reigns supreme, other flavorful dishes offered include chops, freshly grilled fish and poultry, generous salads and side orders. Whether you're enjoying a casual bite and glass of wine in our bar or an evening of indulgent dining, our goal at Fleming's is to provide an ongoing celebration of exceptional food and wine, to be enjoyed in the company of friends and family. We look forward to the pleasure of your company.
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Stopped there very late, at five minutes from closing, but manager instructed to let us sit. Fast service and very tasty steak, good impression, we may stop back with more time.

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

I went to Fleming's with the family on New Year's Eve. They were packed, but everything was great. We had great service, great food, and really great wine. (The lobster and fillet special was out of this world!!!!!)
I actually loved it so much that I find myself taking friends for happy hour after work on a weekly basis! You can't beat their happy hour deals everyday of the week (Not many other places have happy hour on weekends)! This is definitely a place to enjoy some drinks with friends or to meet new people.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Our party went to Flemings on sunday 12th jan and was seated as reserved, and had an excellent wait staff, and support team. The meal was excellent as there prime rib is very good. the whole experience was very good, and out server went out of his way t make sure we were treated well, and also explained any questions we had. I def would go back there or to any other Flemings (as I do in texas ) .

Reviewed January 14, 2014

They make me wait a long time and very expensive for a little piece of stake I would not recommended to anyone.

2  Thank jani t
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We have gone here for a few special occasions and my wife and I always leave raving about this place. Bone-in Ribeye is so delicious. Wife's filet is always perfect. Service is always great. (Ask for William). We will keep going back.