“Very happily surprised”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 344 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between Valencia & Andalusia
Transit: Miami-Dade Transit Bus 56 stop is on Corner of restaurant, Coral Gables Trolley Stop is one block North
Description: Fleming’s Steakhouse is the ultimate steakhouse destination for people seeking a stylish, lively and contemporary dining experience. Nationally renowned for our USDA Prime beef and steakhouse fare, Fleming's is equally celebrated for the ‘Fleming’s 100’, our award-winning wine list that features 100 wines by-the-glass, many available at $10 or less. While Prime beef reigns supreme, other flavorful dishes offered include chops, freshly grilled fish and poultry, generous salads and side orders. Whether you're enjoying a casual bite and glass of wine in our bar or an evening of indulgent dining, our goal at Fleming's is to provide an ongoing celebration of exceptional food and wine, to be enjoyed in the company of friends and family. We look forward to the pleasure of your company.
“Very happily surprised”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Very nice restaurant. The food is delicious , from appetizers to main course to outstanding deserts. The wine selection is very good if you are into Cabernet and Pino Noir, I love Shiraz and Zinfandels but I settled for a full body Cabernet and was not disappointed. I ordered the ahi tuna and my husband ordered fish and both dishes were prepared very well. The chocolate turtle pie to die for. The service was the best. Our waiter was outstanding sorry I can't remember his name, but very knowledgable and pleasant Will definitely go back

Homestead, Florida
“Now This Is How You Celebrate Your Anniversary!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

It was our 27th year anniversary and I decided to go to our favorite restaurant in town. I made the reservations for 7:00 pm. We were a little early, but in typically Fleming's fashion we were seated in a beautiful booth decorated with a Rose, hearts on the table and a card signed by the entire staff congratulating us on our anniversary.
Our server as always was William (man do we love this guy, he makes every visit seem like a special occasion!) and his wine suggestion was impeccable (Hess Grand Reserve-try it it was incredible).William suggested a s seafood plate for me (he had the Chef create it just for me!!) and for my wife's petit filet he brought her their new Trio of Sauces (you have to try) and we were treated like royalty. My wife's steak was just a little too raw for her taste, no problem, less than 5 minutes little, utter perfection. One of the partners (Juan Carlos) came by and congratulated us and again I informed him how we were a Morton's fan until we found this place. The hostess came by, it was just a magical and enjoyable night.
In a time when no really knows your name, it is a fantastic sight to see an owner remember the when and where you sat the first time you visited them and to treat you not like a customer, but truly like family. A staff (there we go with William again) that looks make sure you enjoy not only the food but the experience. My son said it best, "Yes dad the food was incredible and the service was fantastic, but William and the staff will alway make it special!"
I want to thank them for making our anniversary one which we will be talking about for many years to come.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happy Hour and more!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We've been there for Happy Hour (and dinner too) and can't believe the service and bang for the buck all the time. The bar staff remembers your name and are never overbearing. The cocktails never disappoint and the wine choices are to die for. My wife won't touch a burger anyplace other than at Fleming's and the $6 Happy Hour prices make it even better.
Dinner there is fabulous! The wait staff is friendly and is always spot-on with their recommendations. The meals are not cheap but the atmosphere and service makes it worth every penny.

Miami, Florida
“Excellent food and staff”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Every meal I have had has been excellent. The staff is so nice and professional. When they greet you they ask your name and make a point of remembering it. They make you feel special. Their happy hour is the best. They have a fabulous bacon cheese burger that's only $6 during happy hour. The manager stops by every table to greet them and ensure that everything is perfect.

“Nice place for dinner”
Reviewed October 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I went with my friend for the Prime rib dinner, food was great as usual, service great. Wine not good. but they did something about it.

Visited September 2013