“Excellent food and staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 321 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Wine Bar, Gluten Free Options
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between Valencia & Andalusia
Transit: Miami-Dade Transit Bus 56 stop is on Corner of restaurant, Coral Gables Trolley Stop is one block North
Description: Fleming’s Steakhouse is the ultimate steakhouse destination for people seeking a stylish, lively and contemporary dining experience. Nationally renowned for our USDA Prime beef and steakhouse fare, Fleming's is equally celebrated for the ‘Fleming’s 100’, our award-winning wine list that features 100 wines by-the-glass, many available at $10 or less. While Prime beef reigns supreme, other flavorful dishes offered include chops, freshly grilled fish and poultry, generous salads and side orders. Whether you're enjoying a casual bite and glass of wine in our bar or an evening of indulgent dining, our goal at Fleming's is to provide an ongoing celebration of exceptional food and wine, to be enjoyed in the company of friends and family. We look forward to the pleasure of your company.
Miami, Florida
“Excellent food and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Every meal I have had has been excellent. The staff is so nice and professional. When they greet you they ask your name and make a point of remembering it. They make you feel special. Their happy hour is the best. They have a fabulous bacon cheese burger that's only $6 during happy hour. The manager stops by every table to greet them and ensure that everything is perfect.

• Visited October 2013

Miami, Florida
“Nice place for dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I went with my friend for the Prime rib dinner, food was great as usual, service great. Wine not good. but they did something about it.

Visited September 2013
“Terrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

We are still shocked about what happened. My husband is blind and when we were first seated the hostess placed a menu in his hands then ripped it away from him and said "just joking". After we got over the initial shock, we spoke with the manager. He listened and told us "thanks for telling me" and left. I believe the situation of his emotes making fun of a customer's handicap a little more serious. They should be ashamed.

1 Thank Rahcg
South Florida, Florida
“Hooked!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I haven't been to Flemings for a few years and a group of us decided to try it during Miami Spice. It was an awesome evening! There were 6 of us and the service we received was impeccable from the bar and the dining room staff. Our dining waiter was very attentive, but not overbearing. I had the porcini filet and it was perfectly done and very tasty. Everyone in the group complimented the food and service. My dessert was the hot lava cake, which was chocolatey awesome with fresh whipped cream.

It's a very attractive restaurant, including the bar area - which has a great happy hour. We are already planning a return trip later this month to celebrate a birthday dinner!

• Visited September 2013
Key Biscayne, Florida
“Second visit and I will be back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I went back with my wife for another nice dinner together. I had the Bone in Ribeye ($48.95)
and my wife had the Petite Filet ($39.95) They were both expertly cooked and very tasty. We shared a plate of Fleming's Potatoes which were great and enough for both of us ($10.50).
I had two glasses of Catena Malbec ($16.00 ea.) and the wife had a Tonic. The total check was $156.00, but we had a coupon from a previous dinner so final tab was $128.00 plus tip.
Not bad for a great meal. On top of that we received another $25.00 dining credit for our next visit!
Heck, keep it up and I am going to keep going back!

• Visited August 2013