“Great place for celebrating”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 353 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between Valencia & Andalusia
Transit: Miami-Dade Transit Bus 56 stop is on Corner of restaurant, Coral Gables Trolley Stop is one block North
Description: Fleming’s Steakhouse is the ultimate steakhouse destination for people seeking a stylish, lively and contemporary dining experience. Nationally renowned for our USDA Prime beef and steakhouse fare, Fleming's is equally celebrated for the ‘Fleming’s 100’, our award-winning wine list that features 100 wines by-the-glass, many available at $10 or less. While Prime beef reigns supreme, other flavorful dishes offered include chops, freshly grilled fish and poultry, generous salads and side orders. Whether you're enjoying a casual bite and glass of wine in our bar or an evening of indulgent dining, our goal at Fleming's is to provide an ongoing celebration of exceptional food and wine, to be enjoyed in the company of friends and family. We look forward to the pleasure of your company.
Miami, Florida
“Great place for celebrating”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

First experience on March 15th, celebrating with friends. Must reserve a table if you plan on eating in a reasonable time otherwise expect a long wait for a table. Use the valet parking. The atmosphere is very lively, food is outstanding. Wait staff attentive and knowledgeable. Would recommend without reservations for any occasion.

• Visited March 2013

“Anniversary dinner”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went to flemings for my anniversary dinner with my wife on wednesday 13' and the experience was excellent. The server Andrew was very courtous and very professional, he recommended a great bottle of wine from their extensive wine list, which you can order from an Ipad from your table,very cool. The table had a rose in the middle and there were little hearts all over the table to celebrate our anniversary. I had the 20 ounce ribeye and my wife had a really nice $40 special, a filet mignon and lobster tail. The meal was spectacular. We finished our dinner at the bar drinking port wines and the bartender Ramiro was very pleasent. The overall experience and the ambience was 10 out of 10, loved it and definetely going back. Highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2013
Miami, Florida
“Excellent Steak as always”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Does not disappoint. Happy hour specials are fantastic! Sometimes there is no need to sit in restaurant, just get there for happy hour! Very crowded, seats are hard to come by. Very popular.

Visited January 2013
“Amazed,astounded, and pleasantly surprised .”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I went into Flemings for the first time tonight... Sat with Isabella and Ramiro and I have to say... It was great. Isabella always remembered my name and it's always nice to be called by that as opposed to ma'am or mrs. . She suggested amazing plates and made a great blueberry lemon drop martini. I am definitely coming back for the great drinks and atmosphere! And the fact that she mentioned happy hour is also on Saturday and Sunday definitely sold me!! Kudos on mgmt for hiring this lovely staff!!!

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great dinner...even better service!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This place is pleasantly unique. The incredible wine list...over 100 choices by the glass, and more by the bottle, is on an iPad. It seemed gimmicky at first, but it is a great idea! Click on your selection and read about it. We went early (6:00) on a Saturday, and thought we would beat the dinner crowd. Wrong..it was crowded, but they made room for us and we were seated in less than five minutes. They took my name when we asked for a table, and no less than 20 times did a staff member come by to make sure everything was perfect, and each time formally addressed me by name. Sometimes that is overbearing; here, it was a fabulous touch. It was always polite and non-intrusive. They are obviously trying (quite well by the way) to build clientele, and in my opinion have the formula. They even presented me with a $25 gift card for my next visit. Although served by several, William was our main server, and they don't get any better. Ask for his recommendation, and listen to his suggestions. you wont go wrong. I would only recommend that you realize before you go that prices are a bit steep. Well worth the experience, however if you go in blind, you may gasp at a $45 NY Strip...but...it may be the best steak you have ever had. Again, great food...amazing service. I highly recommend it and I will return next time in Miami.

• Visited February 2013