“very bad service .. and they don't value their regular customers !!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of India House Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
Miami, Florida
“very bad service .. and they don't value their regular customers !!”
Reviewed November 6, 2010

I went to that resturan twice since I moved to Miami. I wanted to take my GF there for dinner but it found out it was closed for repair .. I checked their website before I came and called them and neither their website nor the answer machine say any thing about a temporal closing. Thank god there was another amazing restaurant around it called Mint Leaf , which made me forget that house of India have ever excised. I recomend mint leaf over house of India by FAR.

miami, fl
“Great Atmosphere with Great Indian Food and service to set the standard in dining”
Reviewed August 23, 2010

We enjoyed a lovely dinner here. The food was exceptional and service was great. We tried the Chicken Empreror and Curried Lamb with Nann bread. The portions were plentiful. I would receommend this restaurant for a nice atmosphere with great tasting food.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“If you're a big fan of Indian food, this is not the place to go. If you're new to Indian, well, I guess its fine.”
Reviewed August 2, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very good Indian food. The garlic nan is amazing.”
Reviewed May 1, 2008

Very good Indian food. The garlic nan is amazing.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great food. rude service”
Reviewed April 17, 2008