“Great taste and good portion”
Review of Miss Saigon Bistro

Miss Saigon Bistro
Ranked #92 of 357 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: French, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Our family had a dinner at Miss Saigon Bistro during our vacation earlier this month. We ordered many dishes and they're all very good. It was nice and cozy place and the service was excellent

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Both the Coral Gables location and the Pinecrest locations are awesome. The Pinecrest location is nicer and bigger, but the food is just as good in the Gables. Everything in the menu is delicious as reasonably priced.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

While vacationing in Miami, my husband and I were dying for Asian food. We tried going to Hy-Vong, but the line was too long and I couldn't stand to wait out in the oppressive heat and humidity. Therefore, we ended here. It was cool and the atmosphere was cozy. I wanted Pho Tai (here it was called Pho Bo Tai) and summer rolls. That's what the hubby and I ordered and I must say, I was disappointed. The broth is extremely important and it was borderline terrible for me. So for those of you that love pho, I can't recommend getting that dish here. As for the summer rolls, it's hard to go wrong with this. It was good, but not spectacular. The pho was (I think) about 11 bucks here. On the west coast, they're about 6-8. It was a little expensive for pho, and definitely not worth it.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

I love this place after more than 15 yrs this place still great food anbianse and price .

Reviewed March 14, 2012

I had a really nice papaya salad in Miss Saigon, followed by braised vegetables and tofu served with brown rice. The salad and vegetables were very fresh, the rice was nicely cooked without being sticky, and the service was attentive. We also had a very reasonably priced bottle of Italian Pinot Noir.

The only downside is the slightly faded decor and the very off-putting long wall of mirrors.