“Perfect hideaway spot for a beer and sandwich”

Titanic Brewing Company
Ranked #60 of 342 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Cajun & Creole
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are Miami's Oldest and Finest Brewpub. We are currently the only Brewpub that actually brews beer ON LOCATION.
Floyd
“Perfect hideaway spot for a beer and sandwich”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The Titanic is a great microbrewery/restaurant near the University of Miami. Totally unassuming inside and out but don't let that keep you away from some great beer and food! We stopped by for a Saturday lunch and had a wonderful nut brown ale and burgers and chicken wraps. We noticed that their weekend special for dinner was $15 for a 16 oz. prime rib with all the fixings. Wish we could have gone back!

Key West, Florida
“Awesome Ale”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We stopped by on our weekend in the Gables and was pleasantly surprised. For such a small location, the bar is fabulous. The staff hustled and even tolerated questions from a life long Budweiser fan. The food was very good. I had the BBQ sandwich and it had a little kick to it that was tasty. Looking forward to returning.

Visited February 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Visited twice in four days”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stopped here with a family member that lives in the area. We stopped again two days later! The food was wonderful, the beer was good, and the atmosphere was laid back. It's on my agenda for the next time I return to Coral Gables!

Visited January 2013
Ocean Ridge, FL
“Great brewpub near "The U"”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Dropped in here last night after the Canes basketball game to watch the end of the Heat game. It was so crowded and busy that we didn't think we'd get a table, but we quickly did find one. Our waitress was with us before we were ready! One of our party ordered the India Star India Pale Ale, and another ordered the Britannia Best Bitter. I was the DD so I only ordered food. The table next to us had come in for the first time and got the Porthole Sampler which appeared to have something for everyone as they all ordered a different beer! According to my beer-loving companions, both brews were delicious. For the next round, they ordered each other's beer.

Food: wow! Go hungry. The chili is just one of the best I've ever tasted, and a cup is enough! One party ordered the pulled pork sandwich which he says he gets every time he comes in. One ordered the meatloaf which was ground beef and sausage with perfect seasoning, then topped with bacon! So delicious! I got a very fresh Cobb salad. The only less-than-perfect thing was that I asked for it chopped, and the waitress honestly told me that the kitchen would not do that because they were so busy, but that they would be happy to another time. Reasonable enough. The food came quickly which was surprising given the crowd.

If you're in the University area, it would be in your best interest to give this brewpub a try. I can't imagine that you'd be disappointed. Oh, we were too full, but they did have peanut butter pie!

Taking kids during the day would be okay, I think, but not at night, just FYI.

I

• Visited January 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Go for the Beer”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Nice little place near the University of Miami. Crowd was young and old alike. We had a sampler of all their beers and all were very good. We settled on a couple and had a few pints along with dinner. The menu includes everything from appetizers to a minimal selection of desserts. I tried the pork chops with the apricot chutney. Very good, but a bit undercooked. My wife had the prime rib. She was hesitant since it wasn't a steak house, but it was pretty good. My friends said the oyster po-boy and the gumbo were very good. None were excellent but definitely above average. Atmosphere is nice, like most pubs and the service was very good and friendly. I liked the beer over the food, so go for a beer and a snack and you won't be disappointed.

• Visited November 2012