“really good pizza and salads”
Review of Miami's Best Pizza - CLOSED

Miami's Best Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 21, 2012

If you are looking for a good pizza at a good price near the University of Miami then Miami's best is a great choice. Their salads are huge. The large salad can easily feed 6 adults. The pizzas are extra large and delicious. The atmosphere is basic and spartan but you are there for the food

Reviewed May 12, 2012

I don't live in Miami. But every time we have a stopover in Miami, we immediately take a taxi to "Miami's Best Pizza" and it truly is one of the best, if not the best, Pizza's we've ever had. Not a fancy place by any means, a lot of university students go there, but you won't find a better pizza.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Since I moved from New York I tried many pizza places in Miami until I finally gave up and just waited to go back home to eat good pizza. This weekend I ended up at this college joint in Coral Gables where I was very surprised to find a pizza as close as the one at John's pizzeria in Times Square. This place opened in 1970, I went there with someone who used to eat there while in college some 25 years ago. This is definitively the place to go for pizza when not in New York.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

The little pepperoni's are great. I like to order pizza with double pepperoni's. I am normally not a big fan but this one is spectacular.

Reviewed December 12, 2011

or their marketing claim is not true

nothing special here with their grubby dining area and picnic tables inside

must be better pizza somewhere else in Miami