“This is an Irish style pub/restaurant”

John Martin's Restaurant
Ranked #86 of 344 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub, Seafood, British
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ponce DeLeon
Nanaimo,BC
“This is an Irish style pub/restaurant”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Happy hour between 6 and 7 and the food is great. Try the Chicken Milanese, it's huge. My husband ate the mussels 3 of the 4 nights we were there and he said they were some of the best he had ever had.

The escargot was delicious and the Caprese Salad was a big portion and very tasty.

I would highly recommend a visit to this pu restaurant.

Visited October 2012

Miami
“Good Bar on Miracle Mile”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

My friend and I went the other day for their Trivia Thursdays. It was a great mixed crowd with people of all ages and both men and women scattered around. The food was good (I had the calamari appetizer, my friend had a burger) and the beer was nice as well (only downside was that my Guinness was a bit warm!). The waitress was attentive and constantly kept refilling our drinks, and even switched us to water when we told her we were done with beers! Really nice folks and really nice atmosphere, will definitely come here again!

• Visited August 2012
“Great Beer and food.”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

the beer is fantastic. The service is great and happy hour is awesome!

Visited September 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Cozy Meal with Old School Feel”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Recently while visiting Miami in the Coral Gables area, I had the privilege of eating at John Martins during the Miami Heat playoff games. Obviously there was a good crowd, but still plenty of seating in this smaller pub style restaurant. The scenery was darker, mostly wood all around, but it had a family feeling like sitting at your local TGI Fridays.

I ate the Penne Vodka, and it was worth every minute it took to eat it all. If you like pasta with a fine sauce, along with chicken on top, this will make you happy you ate here. I couldn't be more happy with the service either, the waitress was very pleasant and all smiles during our visit.

• Visited June 2012
Miramar, Florida
“An experience well worth the drive.”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Several people recommended John Martin's over the years, but this was the first time my wife and I got to experience it first hand. Our waiter(Eric) was excellent and our food was even better. The corned beef and cabbage was better than advertised and my wife was pleased with her fish and chips. The beer selection was more than adequate. A most extraordinary dining event.

• Visited March 2012