“Not to bad”
Review of Havana Harry's

Havana Harry's
Ranked #6 of 360 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Argentinean, Cuban
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Reviewed July 8, 2013

It's different, plenty of food, good taste, good service, good drinks, Cuban food with salsa, not to bad for somebody like me, who knows how to cook Cuban food

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Ate at the Coral Gables location with our family. I had the Baby Churrasco and I thought the Chimichurri sauce was the best I've ever tasted. The pork chop was also excellent as were the sides - moro rice, sweet plantains, yucca and more. Had the Dulce de Leche Flan for dessert...big enough to share...and it was fantastic, again possibly the best flan I've ever had. Restaurant atmosphere is lovely. I agree with previous poster that the paper on the tables could go. A wonderful, enjoyable, delicious meal! Don't hesitate to try it!!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Every time we are in Miami area we come to Havana Harry's for at least one meal. As Brazilians it is the most close we can get to comfort food for us.
We usually share among us Churrasco and Vaca Frita as the portion is enough for the 4 of us, we also order Yuca Frita (fried yuca) which is the highlight of the meal for us.
The price is very good for the food you get considering the size of the portions.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We were driving to the Miami airport after a long weekend of fishing in the Keys and decided we wanted some Cuban food. Our Garmin navigation system picked out a place called Havana Harry's for us and we stopped for lunch - hoping for the best.

We ordered Chicken Vaca Frita (shredded chicken with grilled onions, garlic, and moho sauce) and Lechoncita (shredded roasted pork with grilled onions, garlic, and moho sauce) along with yuca, platanos maduras, and black beans & rice. The portions were just right for two hungry growing boys and the food was delicious! The prices were also quite reasonable and we enjoyed excellent service from the restaurant staff. Havana Harry's turned out to be a serendipitous selection and we added it to the Garmin's favorites list so we can be sure to find this place again on our next visit to Miami.

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Just ate here last night with my husband and mother in law. The service was average. The food - tasty and very generously sized. I had the salmon salad with mango and avocado for $16. The huge plate/bowl had probably 8-10 oz of salmon. Well seasoned and tasty. The tomatoes were flavorful also. We got the fried plantains app for the table - again, tasty, crunchy, very large serving. My husband had the special dish that had pulled chicken, beef, and pork - amazing! I tried a taste of each and would highly recommend! My mother in law had the beef fajitas and liked them. Tasty sangria. We had no room for dessert- maybe next time.
Overall a good experience and we would return.

1  Thank giulietta429