“Huge portions - come hungry”
Review of Havana Harry's

Havana Harry's
Ranked #6 of 360 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Argentinean, Cuban
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Just ate here last night with my husband and mother in law. The service was average. The food - tasty and very generously sized. I had the salmon salad with mango and avocado for $16. The huge plate/bowl had probably 8-10 oz of salmon. Well seasoned and tasty. The tomatoes were flavorful also. We got the fried plantains app for the table - again, tasty, crunchy, very large serving. My husband had the special dish that had pulled chicken, beef, and pork - amazing! I tried a taste of each and would highly recommend! My mother in law had the beef fajitas and liked them. Tasty sangria. We had no room for dessert- maybe next time.
Overall a good experience and we would return.

1  Thank giulietta429

Reviewed June 3, 2013

After visiting Stiltsville for the weekend our troop of friends wanted some authentic cuban cuisine for lunch before going our separate ways and what luck at stumbling in to Harry's! Although we were a tad underdressed in swimsuits and cover-ups, Harry's assured us there wasn't a dress code and we ate to our heart's content! Large enough portions that everyone ended up with take home and I would go back in a heart beat for the black beans and rice and sweet plantains alone. The service was great and we will definitely make it a tradition to stop for lunch after our annual Stiltsville trip!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

If you looking for cuban cuisine you enjoy this restaurant. Is very familiar and also great to do bushiness meetings. The lounge is comfortable, cozy and quiet.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

A group of five of us had a business dinner at Havana's Harry's. The servers were very friendly and attentive. The food was very tasty and the portions were generous. The appetizers we shared were so big that I had difficulty finishing my entrée. I had Garlic Shrimp with black beans and rice along with freshly steamed broccoli. All was prepared well. The prices were very reasonable and the atmosphere was pleasant. A good choice for a meal in the Coral Gables/South Miami area.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Havana Harry, is an excellent Cuban restaurant, in a city so saturated with Cuban food, if you like vaca frita??? This is the place to have it and they also make chicken frita, fantastic.
Their portions are very large so it's enough for two, all of their portions are large even the desserts, they are wonderful specially their coconut flan.
This place is quiet and relaxing in the madness of Miami.