“Very Good Cuban Food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Havana Harry's

Havana Harry's
Ranked #5 of 334 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Spanish, Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami, Florida
“Very Good Cuban Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is a place for good Cuban Food. Large portions and reasonable prices. Good Service. I personally did not like the paper covering the the top of the tables. My impression is that the restaurant is trying to cover the tablecloth to save on laundry. I visited the location in Le Jeune Rd (Coral Gables).

Visited March 2013
1 Thank RonRon10

Tampa
“Good all round for Cuban food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Visited this location for dinner with our relatives. Three chicken entrees and 1 beef. Service was typical of what you find in Miami - which is moderately responsive. At least they did not throw the food on the table... Portion sizes, I would suggest that you share the entree between two people. In other words, huge. Limited beer and wine selection - but you come here to eat Cuban food - right? I would return.

• Visited March 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Fresh and delicious food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

I now have a new favorite Cuban restaurant in Miami. Everything we ordered here was out of this world and the portions were so generous that I would recommend splitting the entry. We had a wonderful avocado & onion salad that was salad enough for a family of four. The white bean soup was delicious and their "cup" is larger than the average bowl at most restaurants. The palomillo steak was tender and the fried sweet plantains were not greasy. I can't wait to return. This is definitely a kid friendly place.

Visited March 2013
MN
“Great Value & very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Huge portions, very good food. I had grilled chicken breast, butterflied, marinated in lime and garlic, and served with cooked onions on top. My husband had pork chunks but he liked mine better. We both had broccoli, a salad, and a glass of wine for about $35...unbelievable!

Orlando
“Great food and service - HUGE portions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

VERY good cuban food - SPLIT THE entrees!!! We split a large appetizer and were so full, I ended up getting only soup as an entree! My Hubby got a HUGE entree and the food was absolutely excellent. Very authentic Cuban.

• Visited March 2013