“Good all round for Cuban food.”
Review of Havana Harry's

Havana Harry's
Ranked #5 of 357 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Argentinean, Cuban
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Visited this location for dinner with our relatives. Three chicken entrees and 1 beef. Service was typical of what you find in Miami - which is moderately responsive. At least they did not throw the food on the table... Portion sizes, I would suggest that you share the entree between two people. In other words, huge. Limited beer and wine selection - but you come here to eat Cuban food - right? I would return.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I now have a new favorite Cuban restaurant in Miami. Everything we ordered here was out of this world and the portions were so generous that I would recommend splitting the entry. We had a wonderful avocado & onion salad that was salad enough for a family of four. The white bean soup was delicious and their "cup" is larger than the average bowl at most restaurants. The palomillo steak was tender and the fried sweet plantains were not greasy. I can't wait to return. This is definitely a kid friendly place.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Huge portions, very good food. I had grilled chicken breast, butterflied, marinated in lime and garlic, and served with cooked onions on top. My husband had pork chunks but he liked mine better. We both had broccoli, a salad, and a glass of wine for about $35...unbelievable!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

VERY good cuban food - SPLIT THE entrees!!! We split a large appetizer and were so full, I ended up getting only soup as an entree! My Hubby got a HUGE entree and the food was absolutely excellent. Very authentic Cuban.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Large portions, great prices , selection of local Cuban flavors, service was excellent, spanish a plus when ordering.