“Fresh and delicious food”
Review of Havana Harry's

Havana Harry's
Ranked #6 of 356 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Argentinean, Cuban
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I now have a new favorite Cuban restaurant in Miami. Everything we ordered here was out of this world and the portions were so generous that I would recommend splitting the entry. We had a wonderful avocado & onion salad that was salad enough for a family of four. The white bean soup was delicious and their "cup" is larger than the average bowl at most restaurants. The palomillo steak was tender and the fried sweet plantains were not greasy. I can't wait to return. This is definitely a kid friendly place.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Huge portions, very good food. I had grilled chicken breast, butterflied, marinated in lime and garlic, and served with cooked onions on top. My husband had pork chunks but he liked mine better. We both had broccoli, a salad, and a glass of wine for about $35...unbelievable!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

VERY good cuban food - SPLIT THE entrees!!! We split a large appetizer and were so full, I ended up getting only soup as an entree! My Hubby got a HUGE entree and the food was absolutely excellent. Very authentic Cuban.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Large portions, great prices , selection of local Cuban flavors, service was excellent, spanish a plus when ordering.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We went to the one by Miami University. Food was really good. BE SURE and get the desert that is pound cake soaked in milk with carmel on top. By far the best thing I have ever eaten. It was called 4 milk something???