“Average Thai food” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Miami, Florida
“Average Thai food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Service was good, but the place is too dark. Even sober I felt it. Drunk was even worse. The food is OK, but the folks here are friendly. Valet parked the car and it was a mission to get. Off street parking available I suggest if you are in a hurry.

I have the Volcano Shrimp with rice. I thought they where average at best. YES VERY HOT, but nothing to go back for.

• Visited October 2012

Miami, Florida
“Good but dark...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

The food is good and kendall location is just as good, but the place is a bit dark. If you like traditional Thai, try it.

Visited August 2012
Caracas
“Pad thai bliss!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

I am a pad thai fan and I really enjoyed the one prepared here. I ordered the smsll portion and it was still toooo big to actually enjoy the panang that I ordered as a main dish (also very good). My only complain is the charge for the valet because they do not give you any other parking alternative.

• 5 of 5 stars
Manalapan, New Jersey
“Good eats for a good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

Red cury chicken dish was enjoyed by the group. I also liked my pad Thai. Good service. Good food.

• Visited May 2012
Miami
“Nice thai place!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Since my fave thai place closed up a few months ago, I'd been missing having thai food and finally decided to look around for a new one. Finally decided to try this place out and had a pleasant experience both times. So far I have tried the red curry and the pad thai lunch specials for $10 and they were good although they seem to hold back on the spiciness of the food. I was the first person in both times and the place was empty but about halfway through my meal, the place filled up fast which is a good sign. Lots of other places nearby including a vietnamese place if its full and you can't wait.

• Visited March 2012