New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“They did it once again...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Caffe Abbracci

Caffe Abbracci
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe Abbracci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 325 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Aragon Avenue Between 42nd (LeJeune Rd) and Salzedo St.
Transit: LeJeune & Aragon Avenue
“They did it once again...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

What a great place in the gables to enjoy a real italian meal !!!
i have been here many time and never once i was disappointed.This restaurant has the best customer service of any place i know...........a real pleasure....i do reccomend it to any one!!!

1 Thank alessandro1954

• Korean first
Miami Beach, Florida
“A place where you never go wrong”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Brought some friends from Bogota to have dinner here and they were very pleased, not only with the quality of food but also with the service. Wine list is excelent and desert menu as well.
Couple of days later my friends went back with the same result!!

Falls Church, Virginia
“We'll have to return for a full meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

This first visit was a bit earlier than our usual dining time because we were eating prior to attending a sports event. As a result our meal consisted of an appetizer sampler so this review is necessarily limited. We were warmly greeted as walk-ins and were surprised to find several tables occupied by 6:30 on a Wednesday. I was curious why they asked for my name since I had not made a reservation. It turned out that it was to enable servers to address me by name, a nice touch. My wife and I both ordered pasta fagioli, which was delicious. Her scallops were tender and tasty, though the thin layer of pesto could have been stronger. My calamari and its accompanying sauce were likewise very tasty, though not quite as tender as I enjoyed at Fish Fish (mentioned in a previous review). Though I forget the winery, the Reisling was very refreshing. Service from start to finish was outstanding. Decor is very pleasant, mostly white accented with attractive Venetian glass sculptures. Caffe Abracci is definitely worth a visit, and we expect to return for a full meal.

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Satisfactory expereince”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Very busy restaurant on Saturday evening.Overall mediocre food and service. The waiters were courteous and helped with the wine selection .

1 Thank north102
Doral, Florida
“Good, but I wasn't impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

We went for a business lunch as it is a well known restaurant in the area. The food was good, but not as impressive as I thought. It probably all comes to expectations, and I was expecting much more based on the reviews and on the reputation of the place. I ordered fish and it was good and came accompanied by a pasta with sauce. Again, nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe we just got the lunch specials, it might be better for dinner...

• 4 of 5 bubbles