“The Best”
Review of Caffe Abbracci

Caffe Abbracci
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe Abbracci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 352 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Aragon Avenue Between 42nd (LeJeune Rd) and Salzedo St.
Transit: LeJeune & Aragon Avenue
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We have been frequent patrons at Caffe Abbracci for years and highly recommend it. The food is always amazing and the service is of the highest quality. We've never had a bad experience and make it a point to visit whenever we're in the South Florida area for business or pleasure.

The risotto and various special dishes are to die for! We can't wait until our next visit.

1  Thank gordongekko83
There are newer reviews for Caffe Abbracci

Reviewed August 3, 2012

What a great restaurant for people watching, good food, professional waitstaff and old school elegance. We received a warm greeting and escort to the classy, cosy bar where we had cocktails and martinis. Dinner was wonderful. Equally enjoyable was watching the well dressed local crowd (Saturday night), with all age groups represented. This restaurant is now on our Miami "Favorites" list.

1  Thank sjc68
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

I love this place. In fact, I go there once a week. Great place to entertain clients or have a romantic lunch or dinner. I enjoy having lunch at the bar tables. Ask for Julio, he is a great bartender and can set you up with some great drinks. I love the Veal Pallarta with the fries. However, they have the best Lasagna, when it's available. You can't go wrong with this place

1  Thank Ralphfjr
Reviewed July 2, 2012

If you are ever in Miami Beach or in the area, take time and make your reservation for dinner. It is only about 10 to 15 minutes drive from Down Town Miami. Everyone is super friendly. From the time you came in, you are greeted either by the General Manager or the Owner himself. Great service, the staff is very knowledgeable about the menu very well and makes sure that you are well taken care of. Most of them or I would even say all of them have been there for some time. Choosing what to order is very difficult as everything sound exquisite. The well-acquainted servers help make the ordering process a little less complicated. The glass-blown light fixtures and the fabric wall treatments make you feel like you are in Italy. We celebrated our wedding anniversary while in Miami and we made it a family dinner. The entire family had a great time and I would certainly make sure that when we are in the area, we will certainly stop by for a nice Italian meal. Caffe Abbracci, thank you for a great meal and great service. One more thing, before leaving ask for a copy of the owner’s Book, it is amazing and worth buying.

1  Thank MNKahramane
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Some family members picked this restaurant and we all enjoyed our food. One of the best points was the ability to order half of an order of pasta. We had a half an order of the daily pasta special with pink sauce and scallops as an appetizer that was excellent. We ordered the caprese salad that was just OK. My mother ate the Tuna and said that it was tasty but a very thin piece of fish. The rest of us ordered pasta dishes. I tried the ravioli stuffed with asiago cheese and pears in a pink sauce. Half an order were 6 pieces which was plenty for me. The ravioli were excellent and something very different. My husband and son both enjoyed their pastas as well. Overall, the food was good but the service did make a few mistakes with the order which keeps me from saying that everything was perfect. The other comment from everyone was that the place was freezing cold so bring a sweater. I would eat there again.