“Great Restaurant”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 351 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cross street: Aragon
Trinidad
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Although it was very late and we did not have a reservation, we were able to get a table for 6 without any major discomfort. The service was good, the food was great.
The noise level was a little bit high because there was a birthday party at the restaurant, but all in all, the experience was good

Visited February 2012

Tampa, Florida
“Good food, but pricey”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Ruth's Chris, anywhere, is never inexpensive, but our dinner for a medical presentation was higher than if would have been if we just ordered off the menu. I have eaten the filet or sirloin every time I have been to a Ruth's Chris, but this time I ordered the stuffed chicken, and it was amazing.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank mcarroll01
Miami
“Superb Food, Superb Service!”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I was somewhat apprehensive about eating here, based on the price and mixed reviews. I need not have worried. Everything about our evening was perfect. Our server, Jefferson, was first rate, making recommendations and seeing to our every need. The food was brought out on time, in the proper order, prepared to perfection and SIZZLING hot. Jefferson had recommended the strip sirloin for me, based on my criteria. I ordered the steak cooked BETWEEN medium rare and medium, with a warm (not cool) pink center. That is exactly how it was served. Perfect. The crabmeat stuffed mushroom appetizer was excellent, as were the sides and ceasar salad, all of which can be shared by two people. My wife's salmon with chopped pecans (over sauteed spinach) was fresh, hot and tasty. There was always someone coming to our table asking if we needed everything. Expensive? Yes. But you're buying the experience, not just the food. For a special ocaission, Ruth's Chris in Coral Gables is the perfect choice!

• Visited August 2012
“My husbands favorite steak restaurant...:)”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

The food is amazing! The service and ambient of this restaurant is like no other. The portions are big and always cooked to perfection. I highly recommend it.

Visited August 2011
Montreal, Canada
“ok, slightly disappointed”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Ruth's for me is standard no risk steakhouse. but in this location my and the other three people in our party were surprised to see the steaks (cowboy cut) had so much fat (20%). also, my "medium rare" was undercooked which is not acceptable for a high-end steakhouse. the rest...service, soups, salads, dessert were fine

Visited June 2012