“Simply the "Best "” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Vialetto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 318 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Italian, Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
“Simply the "Best "”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

I have been a chef for over 30 years and am very hard to impress. Tonight however, I was thoroughly impressed. Everything from the service to the food was exceptional and the personal touch from the owner put our experience over the top. My Caribbean risotto "ROCKED", as did the Duck, Short Ribs and the salmon Carpaccio and Calamari fra Diavalo. WOW!

Miami, Florida
“More than just a great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is more than just a great restaurant, it is an evening of experiences. Food, service, atmosphere - it's all perfect.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
“It was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

It was ok, I didnt find it great. Service too long for drinks, butter, etc. I have never had a churrasco served with a sauce on top of it! I would rather had on the side. Do not understand the great reviews... it was ok thats all.

“great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

my wife and i were totally surprised at the location, which seemed to be in the middle of nowhere, and we almost decided not to go in. parking is around back. we were greeted as if we were old friends. service was surprising very attentive, especially for miami. i had shredded short ribs in pasta mixed w asparagus in a light cheese sauce. this was delicious. homemade bread and homede focacia and salad were also delicious. very reasonable prices considering the quality of food and svc

Miami, Florida
“Caffe Vialetto is a gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Caffe Vialetto is absolutely amazing! The best risotto I have ever had. I ordered the fish Francaise special and champagne risotto. Delicious and the service was superb. The owner would personally go to every table to make sure everything was perfect. He made us feel like we were old friends (thanks Earnie). I love your restaurant and will recommend it to everyone. By the way, the "meat candy" appetizer (pork belly with polenta), I can't wait to go back and have it again. We finished it with the guava shells tempura. Delicious!

• Visited September 2013