“My Favorite Restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Vialetto

Cafe Vialetto
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Vialetto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 321 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Italian, Caribbean
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Miami, Florida
“My Favorite Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This place is a frequent for me even though this is the first time I'm writing a review. You can't go wrong at Vialetto. The service is always a 5 star and the food is beyond the 5 stars. I've had from the mango snapper with risotto, the pear ravioli, the thin sliced salmon and/or yellowfin tuna. And my top favorite the tiramisu dessert with heathbar, OMG. One of the owners is always there to greet you and there nothing else to say but it is my top favorite restaurant.

Visited July 2013

Miami, Florida
“My Favorite Restaurant in this Hemisphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Marcelo and Ernie are by far the most amicable owners I have yet to meet. From the moment you walk in the door you know you are coming in for quite the experience. To make it short, you must try the: Champagne Rissotto, Pear Ravioli, short rib rissotto and every dish on the daily specials. That means you need to go a lot. The wine is great, the ambiance is comfortable and welcoming. Few places know how to treat their clients like them!

• Visited June 2013
Guayaquil, Ecuador
“Exellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have known the owner, Marcelo, since he used to work in Giacosa, another Italian restaurant many years ago.He advanced an opened his own place and since then the food has always maintained its quality and even improved if that is possible. You will find a variety and new style combinations of food as well as the traditional ones.Now they have a precomposed lunch menu that is amazing as well as fair priced.Every time we are in Miami we make a stop at Café Vialetto., and will continue to do it.

• Visited August 2013
McMurray, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

From the moment you walk in the door you feel welcomed. We were a little early for our reservation, so, we bellied up to the small bar for a drink. The owner could not have been more genuinely friendly and offered us a complimentary glass of wine while we waited for our table (a tradition of Cafe Vialetto!!).

Once seated we were treated with outstanding service, outstanding food and outstanding wine.Try the homemade pappardelle with sort ribs, awesome!! My wife had the sea bass special, which was indeed special!! By the end of the meal we felt like we had been customers for years, treated with care and attention to detail.

This was our first trip to Cafe Vialleto but it won't be our last. When in Miami it will be a "must go to" place to eat.

• Visited August 2013
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Always Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

This place is hands down a favorite Italian Restaurant of mine in Coral Gables. I am a fan of the Pear Rocking Ravioli, they are perfect..light with a punch of just the right amount of gorgonzola sauce. The Pasta del Año is something to remember, the flavors are incredible, you can taste the touch of truffle oil reduction..yum! Another fantastic dish is the Pappardelle with Short Ribs, you must try this dish. The Short Ribs with the champagne Risotto melts in your mouth! We usually don't order an appetizer so we can eat our main meal and indulge on the fabulous deserts, like the Tiramisu and The Bomb, this thing is to die for..(double chocolate cake with heath bar pieces and dulce de leche). What else can I say, this place if fab!

• Visited July 2013