“Excellent Dinner”

Ortanique on the Mile
Reserve with OpenTable
Ortanique on the Mile is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 346 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Salzedo & Miracle Mile (Coral Way)
Miami, FL
“Excellent Dinner”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This place is amazing! I came here to celebrate my engagement and the waitress was very nice and attentive. She also congratulated us a few times. The place is romantic and very pretty. I had a mixed seafood pasta and my fiance had fish. The food was absolutely delicious! We had bread pudding for dessert and it was also wonderful. It's a bit expensive but totally worth it. I recommend you visit at least once. :-)

Visited February 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Satisfied 50 Foodie Snobs...”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

it will satisfy you! Fusion food with the best of many cuisines. Knowledgeable sommelier. Great atmosphere. Walkable neighborhood. Will visit again...earns it reputation.

• Visited September 2013
“Highly recommended to me and now I highly recommend it”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I was told various times to try Ortanique and I finally went and I'm so happy I did my wife and I enjoyed this restaurant so much our waiter knew the menu from top to bottom and was able to give us recommendations on dishes that will satisfy our taste buds. The dishes at Ortanique from the appetizers we chose to the dinner dishes it's like a roller coaster ride for your taste buds simply incredible and by the way the mango tres leche WOW what a great and different twist on a dessert. This restaraunt has great cocktails, food and service Ortanique is truly a one and only dinning experience.

• Visited October 2013
Quito, Ecuador
“Best restaurant in the Gables”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

So unique - most amazing and inventive fusion of Caribbean flavors. So delicious - everything I've tried there (been there 3 times with friends and we've all shared dishes) - NEVER been disappointed once. Worth every penny. Cool, funky layout, great service. Parking is a bit of a bummer but that's the only negative.

• Visited November 2012
Miramar, Florida
“One of the best”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a place I go in special ocations, sinc the queality, the service and the flavors are always excellent!

• Visited September 2013