“The best city Tour in Miami” 5 of 5 bubbles

Miami Open City Tour
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Coral Gables
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Miami and welcome to Miami Open City Tour, the best way to get to know Miami!! Multilanguage audio system in 7 languages(English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian and Russian). Rain or Shine!!! we provide sliding roof on the top and air conditioned on the ground floor.You will be able to hop on and hop off at any of our stops, at any of our two routes, daily from 9am to 6pm, last loop at 4:30 from Bayside (401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL). Welcome and enjoy!
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best city Tour in Miami”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

We were a group of friends staying at different hotels in Miami. Some bought Big Bus tickets at their hotel and other Miami Open City Tour ones. It was a very sunny day. While we had air conditioning in our bus, they didn't. Actually seeing what the rest of my friends told me about their Tour, I have no doubt to whom I recommend.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sergio M

• Turkish first
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A tour around Miami you won't forget”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

I went onto this tour around Miami not knowing much about the city, and when we disembarked an hour or so later I had a wealth of knowledge about its rich history. The audio recordings, which came with the tour, were very informative and were offered in several languages. My girlfriend and I sat on the top deck of the bus, where we had amazing views of the many sights around the city. The seating was very comfortable, and when it got a bit too hot, you could easily step downstairs into the VERY refreshing air conditioned lower deck. Also, the tour guides were very helpful with any questions we or the other customers had. Finally, I recommend the Miami Open City Tour to everyone.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank a_n_fitz
Barcelona, Spain
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great and comfy way to see the city attractions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

The Miami Open City Tour wis a great way to see Miami, specially if you don't have a car. My boyfriend and I sat at the top floor and could enjoy the outdoor view all the time, as the bus had a plastic roof that covered us from the unpredictable rain (or sun!) of Miami. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!!!!

Visited May 2013