“So happy to be back...”

Cuisines: Italian
Miami, Florida
“So happy to be back...”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

We returned after a 5-year visit and it was really nice to see it hadn't changed a bit. The service was extraordinary. We were a party of 4, two couples really. The table is given Brushettas instead of bread, although fresh bread was an option. The wine wasn't expensive...we had a great $35 Chardonnay. The sea bass was delicious, served with a champagne risotto. Others had a special order linguine with seafood, a grouper with a tomato dressing, and a homemade five-cheese penne that were all delicious. For dessert, we shared a tiramisu and an apple pastry with ice cream. Everything was delicious. The atmosphere was nice, great for conversations. I am definitely going to come back.

1 Thank mommytravels

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great executive menu”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This place is a hidden gem in Coral Gables. I love going to this place during lunch time; not only because you get a big meal with the executive menu, but because the food is excellent at an affordable price.

The executive menu is $9.99 and it comes with the following:

- The choice of a soup or salad as an appetizer.
- Three options to choose for as a main course.
- Dessert of the day. (amazing)

Keep in mind that portions are pretty big for a lunch menu and the desert can't be substituted.

This is definately a great place to have lunch; never been there for dinner, but I am sure it's very good too.

Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Food”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I had the Grouper and it was one of the best fish dishes I've ever eaten. Very tasty and perfectly cooked. Service was great as well. Food was served very hot.
Apple tart was homemade and excellent as well.

• Visited June 2012
Pennington, NJ
“Some of the best Italian food ever.”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

My wife and I went to Castelluccio Restorante on Valentine’s Day. We had a truly wonderful meal. My wife ordered the Ravioli stuffed with sweet potato and crushed walnuts covered in a caramelized sauce. As she said numerous times throughout the meal, this “is to die for!!!” I ordered the salmon in a mango and ginger sauce. My meal was outstanding as well. The other highlight of the evening was meeting Guido, the owner and chef. He is a genuinely delightful individual who certainly knows how to cook Italian food. Great food, great service, would definitely go back.

• Visited February 2012