“not up to par with their competitors - I assume they are in the final countdown to shut down”
Review of Siga la Vaca - CLOSED

Siga la Vaca
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The world's best all you can eat Argentine Steakhouse. Awesome grill, salad bar and excellent service. Wine, champagne, cocktails & music! An unforgettable experience!LUNCH SPECIAL: $9.90 (Includes 1 empanada + Steak, Pork or Chicken + Salad or French Fries + Soft Drink)HAPPY HOUR in wines and bar list orders with lunch or dinner. Buy one get one FREE everyday!!
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have tried Siga La Vaca in Buenos Aires and you are allured with their options of mouthwatering salad bar and perfectly cooked meats, however their new joint in Miami is far away from their mother ship locations in buenos aires. The location is great, in the heart of coral gables with metered parking all around it. The restaurant itself is okay. I called several times an hour before heading there and I kept getting their voicemail, so I assumed it was a busy place on a Friday evening. When I finally got through, I asked for a reservation for 4 within an hour; their answer: “of course sir, I can get you a table” . When I got there, this place was a ghost town – only 10 tables were occupied (of about 100 tables). Salad bar is poor, about 10/15 options (try The Knife or Fogo de Chao with over 50 ). Their meat was cooked to order which means you have to stand up go to the grill ask for what you want it and then wait for 15 min to get your meat. Unfortunately we had to send our meats twice back to the grill. I personally asked medium well and the pieces I got were still Moooinnnng! . Service was attentive, but I believe it was because the place was so slowww!. Don’t waste your time here. Head to the Knife. Cheaper meats are ready for you once you walk to the grill, salad bars options are to die for and dessert sizes are much larger than the “tiny” thing they give you at the Siga La Vaca.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

While visiting Miami, the hotel clerk said Siga la Vaca is one of the best places to eat. She was not wrong. The restaurant is located in a nice area in Coral Gables and the interior is pleasent. William was our server and did a great job. The salad bar was just OK, but we did not go for salad, we went for meat. Lots and lots of different meat. If you eat here, make sure you are hungry. There are about 8 different cuts of beef, chicken, sausage, and veggies all grilled to order. You also get, if you want, a bottle of wine or a very large beer. We topped off our dinner with their homemede icecream. All of this for under $40. I will visit Siga la Vaca again next time I am in Miami. Love this place.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is a self serve all you can eat steakhouse. I went there for lunch with my wife for $24 pp you get all you can eat salad bar, grill with all kinds of beef, chicken, pork, chorizos and a selection of grilled vegetables, in addition you get half bottle of house wine which happened to be Argentinian from Mendoza region (excellent) and last but not least desert. We both selected some items from the salad bar, careful not to eat too much and as part of the appetizers we got a couple of chorizos, which were outstanding. We then continued with the grill and I had a piece of vacio (flap meat) and entrana (skirt steak) while my wife had tenderloin these steaks were accompanied by grilled onions, red bell peppers zucchini and eggplant, we also got more chorizos. The meats were perfectly cooked and delicious. Sometime between the salad bar and the grill, the waiter came to our table with the best beef empanadas that we ever had. The deserts are typical Argentinian with good "dulce de leche" tiramisu etc are were very good. We normally do not go to steakhouses for lunch or dinner, but I can see returning to Siga la Vaca more frequently.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

First of all, I have eaten at over 10 All u can eat Steakhouses in the last 15 years in Miami. Most of them Brazilian (Way overpriced). This truly is much better quality than what the Knife (Argentinian Steakhuose) was 8 years ago in Coconut Grove. There grills were filthy in the Grove. I love this place. From Mon-Wed between 12-4pm you pay $19-$24 All you can eat Filet Mignion, Rib-Eye, Short Rib, NY Strip, Skirt, and a Variey of other cuts of Meats. That includes a simple salad bar and grilled veggies. You also get a dessert. To get the half a bottle of red wine, they jump your fee to $24. You get unlimited sodas, teas etc. as well. After 4pm it goes up to $30 with a half bottle. On the weekends its $35. This restaurant opened in November.Very clean and an enjoyable setting. Plenty of space. Francisco and Manuel are great hosts.Im goin back for the 4th time in 2 months. As far as the cooks, give these guys a break. maybe you didnt give the poor guy a tip. You try cooking for 12 hours. Hint: Give those guys 3 dollars and they might treat you nicer. Anyways, Grazianos just lost a customer.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We loved the service and the price was fair considering being a "steak buffet" . The empanadas were lovely as well as the mashed potatoes, the salads were fresh and the Manager was very polite and relaxed. The servers are very attentive, Unfortunately our steaks were not cooked properly, I like my steak med rare and they gave it to me rare and something similar happened to the rest of the table... I would suggest training for the cooks in how to cook the steaks properly since this is a Steak house I believe it is imperative to execute this almost to perfection. As Isaid before everything else was great! I would visit again just to eat the empanadas and enjoy the happy hour drinks!!

1  Thank vonnieee