“Bang for your buck if you like STEAK/PORK/DESSERT & Red Wine!”
Review of Siga la Vaca - CLOSED

Siga la Vaca
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The world's best all you can eat Argentine Steakhouse. Awesome grill, salad bar and excellent service. Wine, champagne, cocktails & music! An unforgettable experience!LUNCH SPECIAL: $9.90 (Includes 1 empanada + Steak, Pork or Chicken + Salad or French Fries + Soft Drink)HAPPY HOUR in wines and bar list orders with lunch or dinner. Buy one get one FREE everyday!!
Reviewed June 11, 2013

First of all, I have eaten at over 10 All u can eat Steakhouses in the last 15 years in Miami. Most of them Brazilian (Way overpriced). This truly is much better quality than what the Knife (Argentinian Steakhuose) was 8 years ago in Coconut Grove. There grills were filthy in the Grove. I love this place. From Mon-Wed between 12-4pm you pay $19-$24 All you can eat Filet Mignion, Rib-Eye, Short Rib, NY Strip, Skirt, and a Variey of other cuts of Meats. That includes a simple salad bar and grilled veggies. You also get a dessert. To get the half a bottle of red wine, they jump your fee to $24. You get unlimited sodas, teas etc. as well. After 4pm it goes up to $30 with a half bottle. On the weekends its $35. This restaurant opened in November.Very clean and an enjoyable setting. Plenty of space. Francisco and Manuel are great hosts.Im goin back for the 4th time in 2 months. As far as the cooks, give these guys a break. maybe you didnt give the poor guy a tip. You try cooking for 12 hours. Hint: Give those guys 3 dollars and they might treat you nicer. Anyways, Grazianos just lost a customer.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We loved the service and the price was fair considering being a "steak buffet" . The empanadas were lovely as well as the mashed potatoes, the salads were fresh and the Manager was very polite and relaxed. The servers are very attentive, Unfortunately our steaks were not cooked properly, I like my steak med rare and they gave it to me rare and something similar happened to the rest of the table... I would suggest training for the cooks in how to cook the steaks properly since this is a Steak house I believe it is imperative to execute this almost to perfection. As Isaid before everything else was great! I would visit again just to eat the empanadas and enjoy the happy hour drinks!!

1  Thank vonnieee
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I went to Siga la Vaca in Cral Gables to celebrate my wife b-day. From the start I was able to make a quick and effortless reservation with Manuel. On the day of my wife b-day the staff was very attentive and Manuel made sure we were fine. The food was amazing and they brought tons of delicious desert and one special dessert with a candle for my wife. If you would like to take your wife or significant other for dinner or celebrate a b-day Siga la Vaca is the place to go. Siga la vaca exceeds expectations. Give it a try

1  Thank Fernando C
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Our first experience at this restaurant was as a result of a Groupon offer. While in the Miami area, we decided to return for a second meal. These were our initial exposures to dining Argentinian style, and we loved it. For $30 weeknights ($35 on the weekend) you have unlimited access to a 30 or so item salad bar area and 13 cuts of meats. The cuts of beef include filet minion, NY strip loin, and ribeye. A choice of a half-dozen desserts (including a creme d'leche flan, chocolate mousse, and terrimasu) along with a half-bottle of wine per person are also included in the price. ... And their french fries are a must order side. A real bargain for the $30 or $35 per person cost. The service staff are extremely attentive and friendly. We will make this a favorite stop on each trip to the Miami area.

1  Thank DrTech
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have visited Siga La Vaca on several occasions. Plain and simple: GOOD FOOD GOOD SERVICE GOOD PRICE equals GOOD VALUE. If you enjoy Argentinean style parillada. This is the place you may want to visit. The all you can eat price includes wine/beer/soft drinks/coffee and desert. As of now the weekday price for dinner is $30pp/$35pp on weekends. Check their website. This one is a winner. By the way, great happy hour as well.

1  Thank Roberto H