“Excellent location in a Coral Gables”

Extended Stay America - Miami - Coral Gables
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Coral Gables
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I was visiting for medical reasons and needed a place that would have the option to cook if I needed or wanted to. This hotel is not frilly but you have what you heed or you only gave to ask. They have kitchenettes and you can request all the utensils you need to very able to cook and eat.
There is a foodstore and pharmacy within 3 blocks and a shopping area nearby with many other stores.

A free trolley can take you into other cultural areas nearby. The hotel is not your typical one as if is intended to give you an at bond feel, no bar no restaurant a to-go breakfast which us enough to get you going in the morning.
The rooms are spacious and recently renovated so they are nice and the bed is comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

We read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such kind things about your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed our fully equipped kitchens and our convenient location.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I stayed a week in Miami and booked this through a third party website for a good price. I didn't know anything about the chain, but was pleasantly surprised by the ample room space, iron and ironing board and kitchen, which I put to use all the above. The room was simple and air conditioning worked well. There is a grocery store, a mall, and other shopping in walking distance. The area of town is very nice and it was 15 minutes to any where I needed to go by car. I will use this chain again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed our location and our staff during your visit. I look forward to sharing your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

You are walking distance away from some of the best cache dining & drinking restaurants in Coral Gables. When you walk outside the hotel, you are outside an area called “Miracle Mile” which is a row of fine restaurants, bars, stores, etc. Really nice, upscale area. There is also a Boston Market and a CVS Pharmacy next door to get the essentials. Stock-up for breakfast or make arrangements, they have a “To Go” breakfast style which is basically a few bananas, granola bars, muffins and coffee. The room has a pretty decent kitchen, a microwave with 2 stove tops and a full-size refrigerator. Easy-to-use Cable TV (Fast & Responsive). Restrooms only have 2 bars of soaps, shampoo & conditioner are not included in the bathrooms automatically (maybe Extended Stay corporate policy), but they do have a package of dishwasher soap. Parking situation can become more professional, it’s basically a hand-written note from the front desk that you put on your dashboard. Wi-Fi is kinda difficult to connect, 6 letter password, I had to type it in a few times to get it right (I’m pretty computer sabby too!). Staff is really on point with hospitality; Jessenia and everyone we interacted with at the front-desk were very courteous & professional. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Roby G
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our location, your fully equipped kitchen and our great staff. Still, I apologize if our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering. Please know that toiletries are available at the front desk, should you need them in the future. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had stayed at the hotel while having a medical procedure in Miami . I stayed 5 days and I was very pleased with the service ! Location also very nice ! If you are looking for an intimate stay with no party like affairs this is a great place ! Again I stayed while having a medical procedure done. so I wasn't in Miami to live it up ! There isn't much near by except for a Nordstrom rack =] if your in the mood for a little shopping ! The staff was all very helpful and pleasant each time I encountered them , the room I was in was extremely comfy and spacious , no complaints I would definitely stay again if I am ever in Florida ! Personally don't think I will be ! Wasn't a fan of the floridians lol sorry my personal opinion !

• Stayed: February 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Kim - I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that we were able to provide you with a clean, spacious room. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with our helpful staff and our hotel's location. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team.

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Stayed 5 days may 2014; staff very friendly and helpful, room and linens were nice and clean; room was quiet, had cable tv as well as a microwave and kitchenette with even silverware, pots, pans and a full sized fridge. There is a coffeepot in room but they have coffee downstairs in the lobby every day til 9 am with a "to go" breakfast which is basically granola bars or fruit. From 6 th floor could see the downtown and miami beach skyline. Right across st from sears and right near a chipotles and a boston mkt and a pharmacy.

Stayed: May 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Dave - I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that we were able to provide you with a clean, quiet room in a great location. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with our friendly, helpful staff and your fully equipped kitchen. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Now they are charging for parking, $25 per night per dog, room rate was $169, what a rip off. The only reason I have stayed there is it is close to my dentist. I am looking elsewhere next time. Shabby!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank keywestlady
Reviewed May 15, 2014

My husband and I stayed at Extended Stay in Coral Gables to house hunt. We stayed a total of five days. We could not have chosen a better location! Even though we had a car, once we finished our day we would walk to shops and restaurants in Miracle Mile. Super convenient! Since that was our target area, we were able to experience the area first hand.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.