“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: Healthy
Verona, Italy
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Even if you are not into organic/ green healthy eating this place is amazing, great tasty food, fast friendly service. Highly recommended:))

• Visited May 2013

Florida Keys
“Best healthy food in coral gables. Great service”
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Everything is fresh. Service is great. Try the vegi burger or the turkey vacation Frita Soups are also always good. I wish they would open another location in Pinecrest . The vegetarian pasta Bolognese is delicious.

Florida Keys
“Healthy and full of flavor in every dish”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is my go to place whenever I am in coral gables. I try to go at least 4 times a month because it is that good. I usually do the vegetarian dishes but also love the pulled turkey vaca fita. Staff is perfect every time.

Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best green cafe in town”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This place is not only organic and has fresh, it is also delicious, they manage to present Cuban dishes in a healthier way and still very tasty.
They also have delicious desserts and coffee.
Everytime I eat here I feel like I am doing something really good to myself. I hope they were closer to my work. Thei staff is very friendly as well. Overall is a great experience.

• Visited April 2012
Miami
“The words on the menu taste more delicious than the actual food.”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

I'm sure there are things on this menu that are better than average. But after 3 visits I realized that I still hadnt tasted any of them.

What is excellent is their philosophy: local, grass-fed, antibiotic free, hormone-free and obviously 100% organic fruit/veg.

I just wish we could make this taste better so the clear advantage was more resonant.

Nice wait staff. No alcohol.

• Visited January 2012