“icecold martini”
Review of Biltmore Bar

Biltmore Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Biltmore Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 370 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Crispy fresh, old school martini, but a lot of other choices, relaxed bar, nice to talk, less noice, just very good

Reviewed August 27, 2013

The Bar has a Piano player who will do requests, makes for a great evening or just pre dinner cocktails!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I enjoyed my experience with the Bar at the Biltmore. The drinks were affordable during happy hour and delicious. I even ordered appetizers with my daughter and we were full and didn't need dinner.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Quick and hot coffee served by a attentive bartender that remembered my room number the next couple of mornings - nice.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

This large room is decorated in woods, leather and low lighting. There is ample bar seating as well as well spaced table seating
around the room. I ordered a Kir Royale with cassis and fresh raspberries. The bartender prepared the drink according to my instructions although he had to call to the kitchen for the raspberries. Prices are what one whould expect in a 4 or 5 star hotel. I was disappointed that music was offered only certain times. It would have been nice to have music.