“Beautifully decorated restaurant with great service!!”
Review of Cibo Wine Bar

Cibo Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Cibo Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 349 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Cibo Wine Bar brings authentic rustic Italian flare blended with a vibrant nightlife and has become the new hot spot on the Miracle Mile. This Italian eatery and wine bar, created by the Liberty Entertainment Group, offers traditional Italian fare in a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. With Liberty Group at the helm for their second venue in Miami, the attention to detail is flawless and the food delicious.
Miami
“Beautifully decorated restaurant with great service!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to come to Cibo for a while as I love Italian food and live in the Coral Gables area. I finally went with my boyfriend and fell in love! The decor is beautifully romantic, the service was phenomenal (our glasses were never near empty), and the food delicious! I recommend their gnocchis and a spicy penne pasta (can't remember the exact name). Being a coral gables native, I recommend Cibo if youre looking for great Italian food at a great price!

• Visited June 2013

Florida
“Good food and service”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We had dinner with some friends at this italian restaurant in Gables. The food was excellent and, in some cases, abundant. One of our friend is a gluten free eater and they were very accommodating to her needs.

miami
“Great spot”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Let me start by saying I own a restaurant so I may have some insight. Have been there two times with the wife now and both times have been great.

It is a huge space and as this goes it will be be a bit loud but not in a bad way. Our server Johnathan was great, attentive and very pleasant (just a small side note john, ladies always served wine first;))

Food on both occasions has been excellent, managers come by table to make sure everything is up to par (something I do at my restaurant)

All in all I highly recommend!

• Visited June 2013
Key Biscayne, Florida
“Great wine bar addition to the Gables scene!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We were going to Tarpon Bend for dinner but could not stand the noise, we decided to try Cibo
next door. It's a beautiful bar/restaurant with excellent modern decor, ample space and great distribution and separation of dining/bar area. We had the Broiled Salmon (special of the day) and it was exquisite. The Caesar Salad was excellent and enough for three to share. Two pasta dishes were expertly prepared and ample. The Polenta Sticks were very tasty, albeit a bit salty. Service was fast and efficient and the waiter was very knowledgeable and friendly. Four beers, two Tequilas and five Espresso, with tip included, came to a grand total of $240 or $ 48 per person.
Very nice place, but I still miss the Oysters next door!

Miami
“Hefty Happy Hour”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We recently visited this well known venue to use a Groupon that was about to expire.
Upon entering the space were greeted with smiling faces and a beautiful open bar area with plenty of seating. Mind you that it was Tuesday, however within minutes the happy hour flood gates opened as what appeared to be a tour group arrived for a bit of Gables fare.
Instantly, the bartender was swamped with orders and the management wasted no time jumping right in to help. Bravo! We were not kept waiting as our appetizers came out straight away and glasses of wine presented. A quick note about the wine. Cibo is known for its selection as well as having a wine angel locker, where servers "fly" up to fetch the pricier bottles..So keep in mind, you may not see them unless these bottles are ordered as we were told. It makes sense.

The food was outstanding and genuine, most made in house or imported from Italy. We enjoyed a wonderful prosciutto, spicy capicola and cheese plate with articoke hearts, olives and an eggplant tapenade with complimented the fresh bread. The beef carpaccio was prepared in the classic style, topped with greens and lemon on the side, delicious.
We were told that all the pastas were made in house and the dishes coming out of the kitchen seemed to back that up, although we were stuffed as the portions were surprisingly generous. After all this is Mircle Mile in Coral Gables.

I definately will return to have a go at the pasta, and the happy hour seems to be just the right time.