“Pizza and vino!”
Review of Cibo Wine Bar

Cibo Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Cibo Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 353 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Cibo Wine Bar brings authentic rustic Italian flare blended with a vibrant nightlife and has become the new hot spot on the Miracle Mile. This Italian eatery and wine bar, created by the Liberty Entertainment Group, offers traditional Italian fare in a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. With Liberty Group at the helm for their second venue in Miami, the attention to detail is flawless and the food delicious.
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Great pizza for only $10 and nice selection of wine. The wine angel was pretty cool too. I would go here again for dinner. It is a nice choice on a street with many places to eat.

1  Thank MissMyDog

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We have been to Cibo five times since trying it during the last annual Miami Spice event. This is one of the only places here to get a full fish complete from head to tail (Pesce Del Giorno) They are large, very fresh, cooked perfectly and served with rapini & small roasted potatoes. The clam and mussel or the calamari appetizers are both also perfectly cooked with great Italian sauces and offer a nice light dinner in themselves. We have not tried the ravioli or pizza, but they both looked great on other tables. Their house red wine by the glass is great and is only $3 from 4:00 to 7:00 or 8:00. For such a pretty restaurant on Miracle Mile with superb service, the overall tab for a wonderful meal and evening is very affordable.

I just saw the negative review from March 8 and can only wonder if the reviewer got the name of whatever restaurant he went to confused with Cibo or simply had a bad night. This place is one of our favorite "go to" places now in Miami and fully deserves five stars..

1  Thank Guest150
Reviewed March 9, 2013

If you want to be under serviced, be neglected, have very average food for over cooked and not what is promised plus not timely delivered food at your table, go here. This place just doesn't get the concept of food, service and quality. The ambience is nice if you want to have a megaphone across your table and if you want to see your waiter at some point in your evening, get his cell phone number or you'll never see him. THe food comes comes in stages, like if you're a party of 6 you might get each of the six entries at SOME time during your dinner. Seeing your waiter go by on the metro rail you might actually catch him in between rail stations to order a glass of wine, too. If you like overcooked food for three times the price and service worse than a drive through at Wendy's go here. Bring your wallet and just give it over when you arrive. Oh, I forgot, reservations accepted but usually boy honored.

1  Thank Courtt1
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Food was excellent. I had the carbonara and it amazing. This is coming from someone who is extremely picky when it comes to my favorite Italian dish. We enjoyed the atmosphere so much that we hung out at the bar after dinner until the wee hours. I could go on and on but just go and enjoy. I will be going back. Great value too for the high quality of food and wine.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Being a lover of “everything Italian” food and wine is my favorite hobby and conoscenza. A group of twelve arrived here for a late lunch that soon turned into a dinner after four hours of great pleasure. One thing that impressed me was to see the main executive chef Massimo himself making sure every plate going out the kitchen was a work of art in all senses.
The place has an elegant modern look that invites you in the moment you arrive and although it was packed on a Sunday evening we received truly excellent service, friendly smiles and quick attention. With the years I have become picky and intolerable when it comes to places to eat, but Cibo was really a pleasure to dine at.
I ordered a “as good as Mom’s” Rigatoni in traditional Bolognese meat sauce with parmigiano reggiano on top after a very good Minestrone and also Arugula salad. As family you automatically have the “right” to poke into your next relative’s plate, so like an octopus we all were sharing our delicacies with each other. I must confess that the pizza “da Napoli” was finger licking as well as the Cannoli and the espresso macchiato.
For me, the main event was the wine…ah!!! Bacco would enjoy this place. I started with a nice Barolo followed with a Barbaresco and sealed the night with a bellissimo Amarone. For a winebar and a nut for Italian wines, I felt myself at home. Although I must repeat that old fraise: “the good wine is expensive”. The wine prices here range for all budgets and taste. In soma, I plan to be back here as soon as I have the chance!