New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“My new favorite in S. Florida” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cibo Wine Bar

Cibo Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Cibo Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 325 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Cibo Wine Bar brings authentic rustic Italian flare blended with a vibrant nightlife and has become the new hot spot on the Miracle Mile. This Italian eatery and wine bar, created by the Liberty Entertainment Group, offers traditional Italian fare in a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. With Liberty Group at the helm for their second venue in Miami, the attention to detail is flawless and the food delicious.
Memphis, Tennessee
“My new favorite in S. Florida”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Food was excellent. I had the carbonara and it amazing. This is coming from someone who is extremely picky when it comes to my favorite Italian dish. We enjoyed the atmosphere so much that we hung out at the bar after dinner until the wee hours. I could go on and on but just go and enjoy. I will be going back. Great value too for the high quality of food and wine.

• Visited March 2013

“No! Not just "food"!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Being a lover of “everything Italian” food and wine is my favorite hobby and conoscenza. A group of twelve arrived here for a late lunch that soon turned into a dinner after four hours of great pleasure. One thing that impressed me was to see the main executive chef Massimo himself making sure every plate going out the kitchen was a work of art in all senses.
The place has an elegant modern look that invites you in the moment you arrive and although it was packed on a Sunday evening we received truly excellent service, friendly smiles and quick attention. With the years I have become picky and intolerable when it comes to places to eat, but Cibo was really a pleasure to dine at.
I ordered a “as good as Mom’s” Rigatoni in traditional Bolognese meat sauce with parmigiano reggiano on top after a very good Minestrone and also Arugula salad. As family you automatically have the “right” to poke into your next relative’s plate, so like an octopus we all were sharing our delicacies with each other. I must confess that the pizza “da Napoli” was finger licking as well as the Cannoli and the espresso macchiato.
For me, the main event was the wine…ah!!! Bacco would enjoy this place. I started with a nice Barolo followed with a Barbaresco and sealed the night with a bellissimo Amarone. For a winebar and a nut for Italian wines, I felt myself at home. Although I must repeat that old fraise: “the good wine is expensive”. The wine prices here range for all budgets and taste. In soma, I plan to be back here as soon as I have the chance!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Orlando, Florida
“Best Italian Pizza I've had outside of Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had the Quattro Stagioni and this is the real deal!! Nothing I've had outside of Italy compares to it! Very authenticly-made, not too many toppings, perfect massa! Really the best Italian style pizza outside of Italy!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Miami, Florida
“High expectations but was ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

The place looks great and service was excellent but the food was just ok. The carpaccio and clam linguini were a little dull. The eggplant appetizer was on the other hand really good. The wine selection is extensive but the expensive side predominates....

Miami, Florida
“Great Food, Great Wine, Great Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

This review is long overdue. My wife and I brought my brother for dinner while he was in town from New York. What a time we had. The place was busy with a great vibe. Everyone was friendly and accommodating as if we were the only ones in the restaurant. We met the general manager, Salvatore, who was great and exuded the very essence of hospitality. He was warm and friendly but completely professional. We sat near the wine cellar complete with wine angel, so we got to watch a “show” whiling enjoying dinner. The amazing thing I learned is that Amy, the wine angel is a certified sommelier. Anyway, I recommend the place highly. Every dish we had was delicious and the service was terrific. I can’t wait to go back.

• Visited January 2013