“Lovely place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pasion del Cielo

Pasion del Cielo
Ranked #22 of 322 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I found this nice coffee place thanks to my cousin that she absolutely loves it.
Waaaaaaay better than any Starbucks both in the atmosphere and in the quality of the coffees they serve. I go to this place anytime I want to pamper myself and enjoy a nice cup of great coffee.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank MishmishT

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Delightful change from the big corporate coffee shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stumbled on this shop while staying around the corner at the Hyatt. The staff smiled, described the different coffees patiently, decorated each coffee cup lovingly, and made an excellent cup of coffee on each of my visits. Very impressive experience ... Probably what the original Starbucks was before it turned into ... Big bucks.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank nowy-psy
Portland, Oregon
“Lots of good coffee to choose from”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I had a latte made with Kona coffee, my companion had a cuban coffee. The place is packed but service is reasonably fast. This reminded me more of the Italian morning coffee rush at the train station in Pisa, Italy. Efficient service for serious coffee lovers.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Marc_and_Tracy
Helsinki, Finland
“Perfect Coffees”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

A really nice cafe - great atmosphere, wifi, excellent coffees with a wide selection of premium coffee beans from all over the world. You can also get the popular corteditos and empanadas in addition to the classic cakes and pies to give it a latin or Miami twist.

1 Thank tverghese
California Hot Springs, California
“Small but great cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I like this place.
The babes chill spot in between work. I hear so much about how good this place is from him so I decided to see what the rave is all about.

It is not that bad here, a bit small but it will do. Has a comfy vibe and it does not smell like an actual coffee shop like other places I've been too. Service is nice, they''ll help you out if they're not busy.

Selection on food is not much but they do have a few snacks that'll satisfy your hunger temporarily. Empanadas are bigger then the average size and the cheese roll was not too sweet. As for drinks they just carry most of the popular flavors. I don't know much about coffee nor what beans are good but the awesome part about this place is you can pick the choice of beans you'd like in your drink (exclude fraps I think). Anyway the iced white mocha with cuban beans were great (bf choice of beans), I couldn't get enough and as I've said not a coffee drinker here.

When I'm around again i'll come by and visit to try other coffee beans.

Visited February 2013