WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Pasion del Cielo

Pasion del Cielo
Ranked #26 of 325 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
California Hot Springs, California
“Small but great cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

I like this place.
The babes chill spot in between work. I hear so much about how good this place is from him so I decided to see what the rave is all about.

It is not that bad here, a bit small but it will do. Has a comfy vibe and it does not smell like an actual coffee shop like other places I've been too. Service is nice, they''ll help you out if they're not busy.

Selection on food is not much but they do have a few snacks that'll satisfy your hunger temporarily. Empanadas are bigger then the average size and the cheese roll was not too sweet. As for drinks they just carry most of the popular flavors. I don't know much about coffee nor what beans are good but the awesome part about this place is you can pick the choice of beans you'd like in your drink (exclude fraps I think). Anyway the iced white mocha with cuban beans were great (bf choice of beans), I couldn't get enough and as I've said not a coffee drinker here.

When I'm around again i'll come by and visit to try other coffee beans.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Kordelia S

Portland, Oregon
“Coffee Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Walk into this small, hip shop in Coral Gables and you'll instantly enjoy the buzz of conversation in multiple languages and the comfortable atmosphere, but you will be completely sold on the choice of freshly roasted coffees from around the world. The friendly staff and neighborhood feel will ruin you (if you are not already) for corporate over-roasted beans.

1 Thank grlnsrgn
Miami Beach, Florida
“A favorite coffee spot in The Gables”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

This is one of my favorite small places in The Gables for a great cup of coffee - featuring beans from around the Americas and the Caribbean. I prefer this type of locally owned establishment to the obvious huge chain franchise - and their coffee is so much better. Nice local, relaxed ambience on a quiet corner. Good for informal business meetings and getting together with friends.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank JPA-Miami
Miami, Florida
“Best Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Excellent coffee from different countries, I like the espresso from Colombia it tastes like the real Italian espresso ; I know that I am very demanding about coffee, my family tells me that I should be a coffee taster because I just have to look at the coffee and I will know if I like it. I recommend this place for the coffee, friendly service and atmosphere.

• Visited January 2013
“Great Espresso”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

The espresso is very good. Requested the Cuban bean. Strong and bold taste. The atmosphere is pleasant.

1 Thank ErnieL94