I spent a layover in Miami at the Colonnade hotel, an older classic hotel with modern Westin natural touches. The hotel itself was beautiful and very convenient to the airport without being in a seedy location.
My only complaint is that I had to argue my way into an upgrade even as a Platinum SPG member, but eventually they put me in an amazing duplex suite on one of the top floors.
The staff was very friendly and went above and beyond. I forgot my breakfast voucher at the front desk, so I called to check about it and before I hung up the phone someone was at my door with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin