Nice size hotel with modern furniture. We were upgraded to a very spacious suite free of charge. It's in a safe location just south of the airport in the heart of Coral Gables. Our teenage sons were able to roam the area with no problems in the evenings. The outdoor was cold so we didn't get to use it. Breakfast was very good and met everyone's tastebuds. Only negative aspect is the hotel doesn't have parking so one must park in a private lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin