The employees service was excellent, the hotel was absolutely gorgeous, but somehow it was like someone singing Amazing Grace in the wrong key, make sense? There were no restaurants, not typical for a Westin, but the poolside room was awesome. I could literally wake up and jump straight in when I wanted. There was however a room service option, which still puzzles me with the no restaurant? but the prices were absolutely astronomical even to hotel room service standards. I'm sorry, but two adults eating eggs, bacon, and hash browns, and a child with a kids order of silver dollar pancakes and sausages......taxes, service charges, gratuities, ... $85.00...I could see for dinner, but breakfast? I also had more than one call down to the front desk over the housekeeping department. They seem to have a problem with that knocking before entering thing, and some of the baseboards and exhaust fans appeared they had not been tended to in a VERY LONG TIME! Like I said, very beautiful hotel, lot of hiccups!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin