I've stayed at Westin hotels around the U.S. for business and they are consistently great. This is a nice hotel, but does not compare to many other Westins. The rooms are small and need updating. My room also had a musty/damp smell. I was going to ask for a different room but noticed the same smell was throughout the entire floor. It also lacks dining options. There is a good sushi restaurant below the hotel for dinner (Sushi Samba), but not exactly what I was looking for at breakfast time. As much as I like to stick with Westins, I'm going to try somewhere else next time I'm in Miami on business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin