Spending one night passing through to Key West. The hotel is very beautiful as soon as you step inside and throughout to the room. We are SPG gold member and have stayed at many Westin hotels. I have to say that this one is on our top 5. Our room was specious and all the amenities was perfect. The only negative thing I experienced was that I didn't know that we had to pay for parking and had acted surprised. The lady who checked us in became very snooty and proceeded to tell us that everyone pays for parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin