This Westin is obviously sub-par to any Westin regulars. No hotel restaurant or bar is a negative, as is the minutes-long walk to most rooms. Rooms are well insulated from outside noise, non-insulated internally. We were woken up multiple times throughout the night by returning wedding and birthday revelers. Hotel security/front desk was not useful. There was a dirty glass on our balcony at check-in and a used Westin shampoo bottle left in the shower caddy, right under the fresh rolled-up washcloth. Led by seemingly inexperienced management and while not a bad place to stay, this Westin was simply a disappointment as Westins go. Extra Starwood points did not make up for an unsatisfactory stay.
On the plus side, great location if you have business in the Gables. Many excellent restaurants on the same street and nearby throughout the Gables area. World-class boutique shopping in the Gables as well - check out Merrick Place. Although I have to say, looking out from the pool deck, the Biltmore beckons and offers the same Gables amenities in a world-class hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin