Centrally located in Coral Gables with a great staff, the hotel is tired. Apparently, they are in the process of renovating starting with the 5th Floor. Pool area nothing special but will do for entertaining little kids or catching some sun. Gym was closed due to renovation. Self-parking is more costly than valet parking so use the very friendly valets. The best thing about this hotel is the staff - extremely friendly, helpful and forthcoming. The room renovations are overdue. Buffeet breakfast is overpriced and lacks quality. One person making eggs for everyone...there are several nice cafes and restaurants in the neighborhood that offer better value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin