Whenever it happens I have the time to spend a couple of days (or more) in Miami area, I like to stay at this very comfortable Hotel, which is conveniently placed, close to the Miracle Mile, (the perfect place for shopping and enjoy good restaurants).
The hotel is very clean and offers very spacious and comfortable rooms; people working there (at the front desk, bell captain, etc.) are very courteous and willing to help whenever you ask for anything.
The only thing which needs to be improved a lttle bit, is the breakfast.
My last stay was one year ago, but I forgot to write down my comments, so I do it now, just 15 days before getting there again for another 2 nights stay (May 3 and 4).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin