Once grand, now tired. Needs a refresh desperately. Furniture is old and beat up. Rooms are large and clean and staff is great. On a main street with good food and coffee options. A $40 cab ride to South Beach. A decent option to stay in Coral Gables.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin