I stayed at the Westin Colonnade for just one night, but it was worth it. I was there for a wedding, and since I was part of the bridal party, we decided to rent a room for the night. I got there at 10am and spent most the day in the bridal suite. It was great! Very spacious, with fantastic views of the city. The wedding ceremony and reception were both at the hotel, and the location for each were spectacular. The staff are very friendly, and quick to respond with any help you may need. The complimentary water with cucumber and watermelon in the lobby was a plus. And I was able to add the valet charge to the room, which was convenient. The room I stayed in was huge. Regular king size bed, with a pool view. It was very spacious with two arm chairs, a big bathroom with separate sink area and big closet! The best part of the bathroom area is that it had a full length mirror!! You don't get that at most hotels, so I was very happy about it. I wasn't able to enjoy a lot of the hotel amenities, but in regards to the rooms, it was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin