We originally had a room that was impacted by some construction (dust and noise) that was occurring, after trying to "live" with it, we requested another room. The manager (Joshua Morris?) stepped in to accommodate us and couldn't have been more helpful. He bent over backwards to meet our needs (even moved our things when all the bellhops were tied up!)' and made sure we were comfortable and satisfied with our new digs. He even compted us for the first night in the unsatisfactory room. The other desk staff were also very solicitous, friendly and responsive. They however appeared to be under staffed since some of our housekeeping requests (e.g. request for more hangars, robes) took a bit of time to get answered and there was no one around to help take our luggage in from the car. However loads of events were happening in the area the time we were there and the hotel was in a transition of remodeling, refurbishing, and rearranging things - which could well account for service delays and such. But if there is excellent customer service, I'm willing to overlook a multitude of things!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colonnade, Coral Gables is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin