Although it was older than most of the Westin's I've stayed in previously, it was beautiful. One of the nights we got to see a wedding that was simply stunning. We had hoped to try the new restaurant but it has yet to open. The valet guys said it was running behind schedule but it would be opening soon. I got to talk with Ryan while Arturo brought around my car, both very nice and quick. This was probably one of the nicest hotels in Miami, very clean and in a nice area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin