Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Hotel St. Michel(Coral Gables)
  • Restaurant
Aloft Coral Gables(Coral Gables)
  • Pool
Courtyard Miami Coral Gables(Coral Gables)
  • Restaurant
Shamrock Coral Gables(Coral Gables)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmiracle milefront deskspiral staircaserooftop poolwithin walking distancevalet parkingoffice buildingroom servicebeautiful hotelbusiness tripvalet staffcommon areassouth beachper daynice areasitting areamiami airport
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We had 2great nights there. Service was great. Our room was clean with the Westin heavenly bed. Only small negatives. Hallways were freezing. This hotel is a wedding hotel and the speakers in the colonnade room were too loud.

• Stayed: November 2012
WestinC0ralGables, Manager at Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2012

Dear BillS554,
We sincerely appreciate your comments on the level of service you received from our staff, the comfort of our Heavenly Westin Bed, and the beautifull and unusual layout. Although it’s not great to hear that you had issues with your stay we appreciate your feedback which allows us to improve. My apologies for the inconveniences you encountered with the Hallways being cold and the noise coming from the Colonnade Ballroom. We hope to see you again very soon at the Westin Colonnade Hotel on your next visit.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

My family and I enjoyed our stay at the Westin, after we cambe from a cruise, our rooms was available earlier than checkin time. The rooms were very clean, the staff was very helpful, especially when I needed help repacking fragile items that had to go in my suitcase. It was a nice well rested transitional time.

Room Tip: I was in a far end room, but the whole building seems to be very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
WestinC0ralGables, Manager at Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Dear Decisivelady,
Thank you for your kind review, I’m glad that you and your family enjoyed the room and the service from our staff. I will pass the information to our Management team. Hope you and your family will stay with us again in the future, if your travels bring you to the Coral Gables area.
Be well,

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I stayed her for a day and a half. There were plenty of shops and restaurants near the hotel. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. They even had the coolest little welcome sign with water and pet treats for quest staying with their pets. The pet's names were written on the small board outside the hotel. The rooms are a bit dated, the carpet could be changed but the beds were very comfortable. The wi fi is slow in the upper levels of the hotel.

Room Tip: There are plenty of restaurants nearby. If you are a platinum member, take the points instead of the free breakfast. There is a delicious crepeiere near the hotel called Crepe Makers. The owners are very nice and their crepes are decadent.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
WestinC0ralGables, Manager at Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

Dear Whslc,
We sincerely appreciate your kind comments on the level of service you received from our staff, which will be shared with our team. I’m glad that you liked our Pet Board at the entrance of our Hotel and our location. We hope to see you again very soon at the Westin Colonnade Hotel on your next visit.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is my third stay here in the last month. Super friendly and professional staff. I just can't get over both what they try and charge you for wireless ($12.95 for normal or $18.95 for a "premium" connection). Seriously? The worst part of that is each time I have a actually paid for it, it never works. Hey Westin, the 1990's called, they want there pay for bad wireless plan back.

Fix that policy and the service and I'll return. Otherwise, I'm out.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
WestinC0ralGables, Manager at Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Dear Saltwhistler11,
Thank you for your review and the comments about our staff professionalism and service. I’m sorry to hear that you had issues with the wireless internet. I have spoken with our Management Team and we will take the necessary action and utilize your shared experience to enhance our service. We value your loyalty very much, please reach out to me directly at rsoto@westincoralgables.com, I will personally ensure your next visit is a refreshing one.

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel last year in August 2011 and everything was incredibly amazing. The staff was super friendly and the bar on the rooftop was awesome. My room was enormous and very nice..... I love this hotel it brings back some wonderful memories

• Stayed: August 2012

Dear Nurse5533,
Thank You for your positive review. We sincerely appreciate your comments on the level of service you received from our staff and I’m glad that you liked our beautiful roof top bar.