I stayed her for a day and a half. There were plenty of shops and restaurants near the hotel. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. They even had the coolest little welcome sign with water and pet treats for quest staying with their pets. The pet's names were written on the small board outside the hotel. The rooms are a bit dated, the carpet could be changed but the beds were very comfortable. The wi fi is slow in the upper levels of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin