If you are going to be in Coral Gables - or even the MIA area, stay here. It's worth the 10 minute cab ride from the airport to stay in one of the best hotels in the country. A beautiful building in a wonderful place, with wonderful people as hosts. The hotel is not small, but it feels boutique. The staff WORKS at being helpful and they have a genuine friendliness that a guest can feel.
The location can't be beat: in the center of Coral Gables great dining and shopping. For business travelers there's a Morton's in the hotel and a Ruths Chris two blocks away! This is the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin