The location at Ponce de Leon and Miracle Mile cannot be beat in Coral Gables. The facilities are OK, but teh service is spotty. They are always very polite but miss many seemingly routine things. Luggage delivery is very slow, rooms are aoften amde up leaving soap/shampoo/toilet papaer unrenewed. There are sparse Platinum amenities.
On weekends there are often wedding receptions with noice taht can cause ear damage if your room is below the third floor.
On the good side, location and polteness. I still stay here regualrly, so it is not that bad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin